Thursday, March 04, 2004

WHO NEEDS IMAGESTATION WHEN YOU GOTS COM-POOTER SKILLZZZ???

Fuck Imagestation. Yes, I said it, fuck Imagestation. I guess you get what you pay for, but if their site isn't gonna work, then I'm just gonna have to do for self, yaknawmean??? So here's a picture:


Takin' it back to the motherland, sweet sweet Norway. I guess Aerien means Norwegian or something, this is likely some cool Norsk funk that I'm gonna have to invest in soon. But I just wanna show y'all pictures cuz I can, dammit. Like this:


POW! "My name is King Lu." "Mine is Capital Q." Best Handles Ever, Nappy Pappy. My definition of...the best handles ever, dammit. How bout one more?


I need to go listen to this, definitely album of the day. Favorite PUTS album, has to be in my top 20 hip-hop albums of all time. Go find it (or ask me) and LISTEN TO IT!
The pics are too big? WHO CARES! Too many pics? WHO CARES! I'm wound up from a rough day of work. When "Stairway to Heaven" came on the radio as I was about to leave work today, I almost cried. Then CD101 played "Kiss Off" by the Violent Femmes (after I crossed my fingers and prayed for ROCK) on the way home, and I almost wrecked. Good ol' music, always there for ya when ya need it, just like pics at ol Dusty Groove.com. Enjoy!

No comments: