Sunday, February 22, 2004

Saturday Night's Alright for...ROCKING!!!

First of all, I hope you enjoy the blogtastic links to the right. There will be more soon, but I just wanted to point whoever is reading this to sites that inspired this one and/or that rock. If (1) you are reading this blog, (2) you have a blog, and (3) your blog is not linked yet, please get ahold of me and I'll link you up nice.

Tonight I met up with Andy and Julia (and eventually Lee, Adam, and Gina) to see Keith play bass for the Unpossibles. Mindflip Transfusion and Secret Sounds of the NSA were aiight, but nothing too awesome. I was very impressed that when I went with Andy and Double J to get food, Julia was fine with White Castle (Andy, HOLD ON TO HER!!!), that was awesome! And the Unpossibles were pretty cool, though mostly because Keith was rocking the stage to death. I'm not a big fan of laptops on stage, except maybe for used in "laptop techno," so when the lead singer said, "I need more laptop in the monitor," I was worried. Of course, it gave me a reason to yell, "I GOT A FEVER AND THE ONLY PRESCRIPTION IS MORE LAPTOP," but I think only Lee heard me, so it wasn't the earth-shattering event I was hoping for. At least the singer reacted to me yelling for Freebird, hahahahahaha. It was a fine night out with the folks, and it's not Unpossible that I might see Keith in his "other" band again (I love making Unpossible jokes now). Keep on rockin' in the free world.

No comments: